The Block 2017 Reveals

The Block Viewers Competition – $25,000 for voting on a room reveal

Vote for a The Block 2015 Room Reveal to enter The Block Viewers Choice Competition. New rooms each week, so come back to vote again.

Free Home Loan Quotes

27 Responses to The Block Viewers Competition – $25,000 for voting on a room reveal

1. Penny says:

Doing a knock down rebuild next year

2. Allan Dore says:

Currently renovating our bathroom and have found some good inspiration watching this week’s block.

3. Mon says:

Our “new” home was built in the 40s and has scarcely been touched since – there is a lot that needs to be done…..We love our home though and are excited to be renovating.

4. Stella says:

I live in a terrace house in the CBD that was built in the 1900’s. It was last renovated in the 60’s when my grandfather bought it & we’ve recently found a broken pipe underneath the toilet that has caused leakage however, we do not have the funds to renovate.

5. Sonja says:

Deposit for a reno delight… Ready for next one.

6. Louise says:

Renovating my business!! If I won 25 grand free beauty treatments for the whole crew lol

7. tonya says:

Deposit for a Reno and haven’t got the money to start one would be a awesome opportunity of a life time and a dream come true…

8. Zahra says:

We like to renovate our house which is 40 years old to an open plan, the block is an awesome show keeping us update with all the new products and designs in Australian market.

9. Lynette says:

We need the money so we can get our home ready for sale to get the best possible price to make a move to Queensland to retire.

10. Maria says:

My kitchen and bathroom were burnt in a house fire and need repairs!!!!!

11. Anne-Marie says:

I’d be making a glass room with my back porch and updating my bathroom so it’s not freezing in there when you have a shower, my kitchen needs paint and a new oven also O.O Thanks, I love Shannon & Simon

12. Ian says:

I’d be using the money to build a pergola and outdoor living area with pool as my wife has worked really hard on the garden and would love a pool which would be fantastic for our health as we age.

13. Vicki says:

I’d give it to my son who’s looking for a place that will most likely need a fix up.

14. Kerry says:

I would love to spend it on my kitchen renovations, with some beautiful marble benchtops and splashbacks and some wonderful new appliance incl a built in coffee machine – love my coffee 🙂

15. Tammy Marriott says:

We were to sign contracts to build our first home ever this week. How ever the night before we were told the site costs were $25,000 more than the original price, this pushed us out of our budget. Meaning we have to stop the build, or go without things such as heating cooling or flooring!! We have been saving for ten years and are very disappointed. Despite these setbacks we are positive we will one day build a house on our land. $25,000 would be a blessing for our family.

16. Natalia says:

Been renovating for 20 months now…budget is very tight. Would love to have something for those extra special touches and even some landscaping!!

17. Helen says:

My dream = my home. An ensuite and main bathroom with euro laundry, just like shown on the block. Perfection team.

18. Anita says:

Where do l start?? The whole house! But with $25,000 l would first renovate the kitchen, laundry and would love to put a big Bi-fold door out to the deck. Our house might be an older brick house, but we, and especially the kids love it. It just needs updating..

19. The whole house ! I would start at the front door and work our way around with a lot of help would be wonderful.

20. Jo says:

Our living area in our new place!

21. Chris says:

Our living room!

22. Deirdre says:

Love this program every year

23. billie says:

Not sure if am reading the right page? Id love to have someone to be able to complete my dream success in this house and outside if this be possible? Ive done as i could on my own but am no expert like this people on the show are amazing. Thats gold! Hope to hear some advices over this while we both are pensioners, am doing my best and i didnt want to give up my design what ive had in my head for long while. 😕 thank you for reading my message and hope to get some help, point out in a good results to hear 😊

24. Carolyn Dark says:

Would use it to continue my reno on installing an ensuite. I have run out of money and my handyman best friend/husband has just had a double heart by pass and new valve opperation and is out of action.

25. Taneal says:

My 83 year old Nan has been wanting to replace her old carpet throughout her unit for over 12 months, in the past 12 months her car blew up, air conditioner died and now her stove is working when it wants to and has become a fire hazard.

I would love to help my Nan and replace all of the above items. We both watch your show and love every minute of it!

26. christine says:

I would re-vamp our awful backpatio-1980s..old straight out boring….and pine finish shade cloth – plus the side of the fence that’s leaning – seriously looking like the leaning tower of pisa…..

27. Aimee Mason says:

Let girls win work very hard into the rooms? They really need money don’t let kim and Chris walk over you
    K over you hold your head up high please. From Aimee